Tuesday 21 April 2009

HEE HEE

Here are the latest cards I have received from various swaps I am in...

All the way from ONTARIO and Sharon,
many thanks Sharon, 1-1 swap great card...



This one swam across the Pond from Ky
in Houston USA; another 1-1 swap...



Back to good old blighty!!
This Crazy card is from my lovely pal in Liverpool,
Susan,
she is so gifted you know, she makes wonderful things,
she has just moved house too, such energy!!!
Go Susan...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking today, I wonder what I was doing this time last year, so I went back on my Blog and had a look, and this is the result!

OK it's not the exact date, so I have put up the message before and after today's date. I just think it is so funny. I was obviously having trouble with the computer. Nothing changes!!!!


Going back in time.................

Thursday, 17 April 2008

MORE FOR THE POSTBOX




Well, it has done it again, oh well, at least they are here, took me three attempts to get them to publish at all. These are ready for the post tomorrow.

I am now up-to-date with all my pictures and cards, I think!




Tuesday, 22 April 2008

ARGHHH!!! BIG TIME

I had just nearly finished putting the list of all my unfinished Quilts up and arghh I got cut off the internet. Am I mad?? You betcha. Will try again tomorrow.

..............

I wonder if you think if I have improved any?????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: