Thursday 30 April 2009

IN MY BOX FROM NOEL

I am very nervous about this post, I tried last night, three times to put these pictures here, but Blogger wouldn't let me, it keeps saying my HTML is not valid. I have no idea what that means. I have my fingers crossed, if it doesn't work tonight, you will hear me screaming.

The Box



All these things were inside...
Beads and Embellishments, a tray to hold things, a case for bits and bobs,
but--I don't know what the silver thing is for....



Dolly fabric, I love this fabric, aren't they cute...



Her is one Dolly made up, by Noel of course, and she
has been embellished too...



Pretty tin with very pretty lacy bits, which I just know,
Noel has dyed...



Fun Fabric...



Kung Foo? Fabric...



Celebration Fabric...



Box for Rebecca...



Patterns for dolls and butterfly brooches...



A very pretty white dish...



A fabulous Journal with a handy refill...



Fantastic Fabric...



and again...



I think this is a bead sorter!



Wow, look at all these selvages...



Wrist warmers???



Handy portable file...



I am so lucky.
Thank you so much Noel.
You have been so generous to me and the postage was horrendous.
I do hope this is going to behave and post

Please let me know what the things are that I am not sure of.
I know I am a dunce!! hee hee lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

I'm glad you got the package and here is the explanation of the contents.....the green case if to hold sewing bobbins...remember when I posted on my blog about using containers for other things then what they were intended for, well this is one...it actually is a lipstick case but it holds about 4 or 5 bobbins for classes or when you go house sitting.

The collapsabel dish, I made you can use it for candy or put the yellow square in it and use it for a traveling beading try. That fiber piece holds your beads in place.

The silver thing is a bead scoop....you can scoop your beads up and put them back in their containers easy peasy! I have about a half dozen myself!

The little yellow half round, is beeswax for conditioning your beading thread...stops it from fraying and tangeling up while beading.

Yes, that is dyed lace that I did myself as is the ribbon on the butterflies. I only put them on there so they didn't get tangled up....hope you can use them on a fpc or two.

The white ceramic dish can be used for holding anything you want...I use mine to hold beads or pins....but you know is should have sent candy....sorry my friend...vbg!

The Journal is the one I owed you from our swap...remember...I hope you like it and can use it when you go to your quilt club.

The blue tray is also for beading, the stopper comes out on the end for emptying the beads back into their containers...boy I sure sent you alot of beading things....you probably don't like doing that much any more...this was all packed up last year and has been sitting waiting to be sent when I finfished the journal....well if you can't use the stuff you can surley pass it on to someone who can.

Now last but not least are the coffee cup warmers....they're not for your wrists silly....when you go and get a hot cup of coffee you slip the holder on and you won't burn your hands while holding the cup....better then the paper ones they give you....I made those too!
I keep a couple in my purse or car for when I go and get coffee myself!
Well, like I said, all this was packed last year just waiting to be sent as soon as I finished the journal that I procrastinated on for months!
Hugs,
Noel

Reflections of life and art said...

Oh, one last thing...I forgot about the zippered pouch....I have about two dozen of these and I put projects in them for on the go...they are great and hold alot...easy to put in your purse and pull out when your stuck somewhere waiting for who knows what.....I take mine to the beach, the park, the doctors office and when I worked I use to take them to work and do beading on my lunch hour!