Saturday 25 April 2009

GOING HOME FROM SCHOOL

As there weren't many pictures for you to see on the last post, today I got the camera out when I went to collect Rebecca from school, and along the way home, we took pictures. Lots of pretty pictures. I hope you will enjoy them.

This is one of the new plants Suzanne bought for me,
taken through the window...



Now you see why..
These two pigeons, squeezed themselves onto the bird bath...



The water was going everywhere, but I couldn't quite catch it right...



The new plants are growing nicely...



Now we are on the walk home from school,
Beautiful white blossom tree...



Close up same tree...



and again...



and again...



Rebecca holding one of the blossoms...



Then the red blossom tree a bit further down...



Closer...



Through the branches...



Fabulous Maple...



Close up...



The tunnel comes into view, we go through that
to get across the dual carriageway...



Very...



nearly...



home...



turn left...



Look at the blossom on this hedge, normally the council would have chopped
this down by now, but due to the cut backs!!!
Ho ho ho...



Glad they didn't it is so pretty and the scent is fabulous...



Treats from Mummy, yummy doughnuts...



going, going...



I've had enough Nana...
Look at her face!!!
Going green, she only ate half of one...



My treat, mm mmm a Muffin,
Coffee and Walnut...



One for Mummy too...



Went for my bus, had a ride home;
Look at the dandelions on our Estate!
Good grief, but pretty...



Spotted this beautiful Ivy over a wall.



There you go then, our pretty walk home from school ends.

4 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

Love the pictures of your walk home....I like that idea...I should do the same so you can see what my world is like other then just the ocean pics I post...lol!
Nice snack too btw!!

Mary Johnson said...

So pretty, just starting to get green here.

jan said...

Done some more today of the reverse journey, them to me as it were. Amazing what you take notice of when you have a camera in your hands.
No sewing....again.

jan said...

Hi Mary, nice to see you here, everything is in its Spring colours still at the moment, rain threatened tomorrow so I guess all these wonderful blooms will be broken down.