Tuesday 28 April 2009

SUZANNE, SHRUBS and REBECCA

MY SUZANNE

Here is a picture of my other daughter - Suzanne - she had to do a stint on the market square for her work. They had a great day, managed to sign up 45 new supporters.
Well done Suzanne and team.
Suzanne is the one on the far left, with the ponytail over her shoulder.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A PRUNING TALE

I'm a bit late posting these pictures but we have been busy...
Hubby said he was going to 'prune' the shrubs on the front garden;
OK
I spied on him through the curtains, as you do...
What is that he is picking up?



O o I don't like what I am seeing...



Much scratching of head...



Now these, are what you usually use to prune with...



Good grief, where have my shrubs gone?
He used the hedge cutters...
Oh yes he did!



Everything got 'the treatment'...



My Bluebells escaped thank goodness...



New plants fattening up for the garden.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


REBECCA's Pictures

Rebecca took these pictures of a box her Auntie Suzanne bought her,
she wanted everyone to see she uses it for her Bratz baby doll.
Open...



Closed...


The money on the floor was her reward for doing so well with her spellings,
28 / 29
She had of course been on holiday for two weeks, otherwise I'm sure it would have been 29/29
Well done Rebecca.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Di said...

Wow, fabulously tidy and gorgeous garden, new sewing room! Can I come and live in your house???

Rosa-Munda said...

Hi Jan, Mike laughed when he saw the pics of hubby in your front garden - probably because its just what he would do given half a chance! Ros

jan said...

Sorry Di, but if you nudge Jeff, you too can have a room like mine!! :-)

Hi Ros, aren't they awful, I couldn't beleive what he did, well, yes I can actually. Mustn't grumble he made a good job of my floor.