Monday 27 April 2009

TO NANA's

Today I have taken photo's on the reverse journey,
Annette's to mine, glad I had my camera with me,
some surprises along the way...

Met them half way...



closer...



and closer...



nice dark red blossom tree in someones garden...



just look at the blossom on this pink one...



gorgeous..



we heard a roar...



loads of motor bikes...



we should have counted them...



on and on they came...



lovely sound...



nice Broom I think...



pretty pink tulips...



and a deeper pink...



oh dear, they will be sorry...



what a mess...



friendly neighbours do you think!!!



pots planted up at the pub...
say that when you have had a few!!



through the pub car park...



another roar; sports cars this time but they
were too quick for me, I only got this one...



Horse Chestnut from where
Rebecca collects the conkers each year...



another dark red blossom tree...



up the hill I get a push, we look like a line of elephants...



round the corner, nearly there...



whose that then?



this is a familiar pose...


check it out...



come on you two...



nearly there...



turn right...



come on Nana...



Hope Gagee's made the tea.
We have arrived.

2 comments:

Rosa-Munda said...

How lovely to be able to walk home from school in the sunshine after a long day! Ros

jan said...

It was a beautiful day Ros.