Wednesday 24 September 2008

OUCH!

Up early this morning...OUCH! Had appointment for a blood test. A FASTING ONE. I hate those sort. Oh well it was a chap who was doing the bloods this morning and hey, he was quick, I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. Normally they are prodding my arms like pincushions trying to find a vein. But this chappie, straight in, bloods done, bye bye go have your breakfast. Brilliant.

Tomorrow I am at the Hospital for my X rays for my neck. Not such an early appointment, hooray!
I am now wondering how many X rays they will do and how! I do hope I don't have to try and move my head too much, it will be impossible and sometimes these folk get a bit ratty. Oh well, soon be tomorrow and soon be over.

2 comments:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Jan,
Sorry you are having neck problems. Hope the doctors can do something to help.

Di said...

Hope it all goes well. Let me know the outcome.