Wednesday 15 October 2008

COSY

This is the tea cosy I have just re-drafted for Noel. I used to have the pattern many years ago, but it has disappeared like so many other things. I cannot remember where I got it from, oh, yes I can it has just flashed in my mind, it was a friend who had a shop in Northampton, no longer sadly, she gave it to me as I used to do Craft Fairs, and she thought I could do these. I did, they always sold like hotcakes......Perhaps folk didn't realise they were for Hot tea pots....JOKE!!!!
Anyway here are a few piks for you to see it.


................................cold teapot..............................................................no one likes cold tea

In you go and get warm............................................................doesn't this look weird??

Snug as a bug in a rug.......................................................................Ahhh!!!!
This is a close up of the cosy fastening....can you guess what it is? I'll tell you. It is a scrunchy. Yep, the thing you tie your hair back with. Neat huh!
So there we are, I cannot credit the originator of this cosy, if it was YOU, do let me know and your name will go here.

No comments: