Wednesday 22 October 2008

SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT!!!

Thought you might like to see a slightly different version. I made these with strips from my box. Yep, I have a box full of strips, I got carried away one day and 'stripped' all my fat quarters - if only I could strip MY fat quarters - ready to make some of Quiltville's quilts. I have done four so far I think. Still the box is pretty full!!!!


OMG just look at the mess, if you look closely you will see my box of strips.

I really must tidy this up, what if one of you calls on me? Argh, I will do it tomorrow when I get back from the Doc's. Off to hear what they have found out about my neck. Hmm, don't suppose they will be able to do anything about it, I can just hear ...wear and tear, blah blah blah!


I hope you have managed to have a go at the notepad cover, do let me know if it was easy to follow.

No comments: