Saturday 4 October 2008

JUDY'S QUILTS - ENJOY

These are NOT my Quilts, but boy do I wish they were. They were all made by Judy, my friend in Bettendorf, America. Thank you so much Judy for giving me permission to put them on my Blog. I shall enjoy looking at these over and over. You certainly deserved those awards. I hope I have them all down right, against the right Quilt etc. Let me know if they are wrong and I can change them.

When you look at these Quilts folks, remember some are MINIATURE!!!! They defy belief don't they?

WELL DONE JUDY.


WELCOME
...2nd Place...made at a Maggie Ball class


HIGH TEA...Paper Pieced
TUMBLING BLOSSOMS...Honorable Mention...Paper Pieced


FIESTA SALSA...Honorable Mention...Paper Pieced.. Hiya Judy! Look at that BLUE RIBBON.



COMPASS STAR...1st Place Ribbon in Miniature Category



SUNFLOWER...

TANGERINE FIREBURST...Miniature Category Paducah '07


Judy has lots more Quilts, I may try to get a few more on here for you to enjoy.

No comments: